Who am I?
- I love being a father and a husband
- I love making web applications
- I love Jesus
- I became a Donkey Kong Country champion at age 10
- I love listening to music, and sometimes making it
- I am always waiting for the next installment of the Sword of Truth book series
What's this website about?
This used to be a place where I housed my online portfolio, but since I am not doing freelance web development full time anymore, this has been turned into an informational site. You can see some of my past work and if you're lucky I will post more things in the future here, but don't hold your breath. Plus, every web developer has to have their own website right?
A site that helps you get those rare dragons in the DragonVale iOS game. It does this by analyzing user-submitted data to figure out your best odds at getting any dragon in the game.
This is just a rough version of the website, with some of the tools I've created that have been helpful for web development. The goal is to add more tools as I port them over or make new ones.
Discontinued. Thoodle is a free web service that helps you always know what each woot product is every day via e-mail or text message.
The purpose of this site is really simple. I wanted there to be a tool that was easy for people to accurately calculate their dog's age.
Sweet Menu takes an ordinary unordered list of links and makes it a sweet looking menu. It does this by utilizing jQuery and it’s plugin system. Simply include the jQuery library, the Sweet Menu plugin, and make a simple jQuery call and you are on your way to a sweet looking menu! I don't have current plans to actively develop this anymore. Go crazy, use it, and make it better!
For the purpose of learning more about non-Flash web animation, I made this website as a simple idea of what can be done without Flash. This website utilizes jQuery, some jQuery plugins and my custom jQuery code to give you this visual experience.
Send Adam's e-mail address to my inbox
I do spam protection in a different way here at my website. Instead of making you fill out an impossible-to-read captcha, I just have you enter in your e-mail and my website will send you an e-mail from my address. Then all you have to do is go into your e-mail and reply to that e-mail, and it will go to me.
Benefits of this method of spam protection
- You get to send an e-mail from your mail client, which means it's actually tracked in your sent folder
- If an e-mail is not typed in correctly, you will know immediately, when using web forms that send me a message directly, if your e-mail wasn't typed correctly, you would never know, and I wouldn't be able to reply to your message
- My website will have sent you an e-mail so your e-mail client knows my e-mail address for future messages